Fireproofing steel structures is vital to maintaining the system’s structural integrity. Structural steel lacks the inherent fire resistance found within concrete and requires the application of fireproofing materials to exposed surfaces in order to preserve and protect the structure.
STRUCTURAL looks at the physical properties of a structure in order to determine the most effective fireproofing material for that specific unit. Our experienced teams evaluate resistance to thermal diffusivity, specific weight (density), bonding strength, weatherability and chemical tolerance, protection from corrosion, hardness and impact resistance. By taking into account in all these factors, STRUCTURAL can provide the most efficient and effective solution for your structural steel fireproofing needs.
Fireproofing Materials and Systems:
- Cementitious Concrete Encapsulation
- Fixed Water Spray Systems
- Intumescent Epoxy Coatings
- Spray-applied Fire Resistive Materials (SFRM)
- Subliming, Intumescent and Ablative Mastics
- Lightweight Castable Cementitious Products
- Pre-formed Inorganic Panels or Masonry
- Endothermic Wraps