The American Institute of Architects (AIA) has recognized Structural Group as a Registered Continuing Education Systems (CES) Provider. As part of the AIA CES program, Structural Group educational programs are accredited based on contact hours.
Structural Group Programs are ideal for holders of professional engineering and architectural licenses who need to meet the requirements for professional development hours.
- Protecting and Preserving Commercial and Industrial Structures
- Strengthening and Repair of Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Structural Strengthening of Concrete Structures
- Structural Strengthening Using FRP Composites
- Design Solutions: Blast Mitigation & Carbon Fiber Strengthening
- Modifying Post-Tension Concrete Structures
- Below Grade Waterproofing Techniques from the Interior Side
- Interior Methods for Water Leakage Control
- Waterproofing Systems, Membranes and Techniques
- Electrochemical Treatments for Historic Steel Frame Buildings and Concrete
- The Art and Technology of Historic Preservation
- Introduction to Concrete Repair and Maintenance
- Building Envelope & Historic Repair Technology
- Building Envelope Technology
- Advanced Post-Tensioning of Concrete Systems
- Polyshield Base Plate/Foundation Technology
Structural Group’s educational programs are designed to benefit participants about specific materials, processes and systems. If you are interested in Structural Group’s AIA CES educational programs, please contact us.